Signs You Could Be a Psychic Housewife:
* You say things to the kids like, "Okay, everybody put up your protective pink bubble" before you go out in public.
* You overhear the kids telling their friends, "Yeah, it's sage. She burns it all the time." You wonder if the neighbors have smelled it and think it's pot.
* You don't actually need caller ID anymore.
* The pets are freaked out by all the spiritual activity in the house.
* Your child sees and hears ghosts and spirits and you respond by telling her to talk to them and find out what they want.
* You can't decide if you should go to Target to shop, so you whip out your angel cards to divine the best course of action.
* You're putting your kids to bed and your youngest looks toward the empty corner and asks, "Hey, who's that guy?"
A fun, funny, and highly practical guide, The Psychic Housewives' Handbook teaches women and their children how to develop their innate psychic abilities. Psychic housewife and author Lorraine Roe helps women discover their inner psychic in a very down-to-earth style. In fact, much of Roe's advice focuses on the power of self care. Roe answers such questions as:
* What can I do to become a psychic quickly?
* How do I protect my energy?
* How can I make my homelife more comfortable and fun?
* What do I say to the kids?
The book is filled with exercises and tips to help any ordinary housewife connect with the psychic energy within her to enjoy and enrich her life. "It is a book about pursuing authentic relationships with the living and the dead, experiencing complete freedom and really going for your life."